Friday, September 4, 2009

Turning 3!!!



So Trevor turned 3 on Sept. 1st, he is getting so big!! It feels like yesterday that I had him. It's like when he was about 32 months everything clicked. Talking about things so funny just out of the blue, wanting to be involved in so many things and just being more loving. I am loving this stage in his life. :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

Trevor with his cake I made for him the day before. Daddy decided we should take him to get ice cream instead for his birthday. We are having his party on Saturday night, he wanted to have a bon-fire. He is getting so big.
We have been potty training him also, he has been doing really good. We have had a really hard time getting him to do number 2 though. BUT....today he did it, it was a really hard struggle but he did it, lock arms around moms neck and all. As you can see in the picture, his eye's look watery, he cried the whole time. He really was proud of himself afterwards. YEAHHHH for Trevor!!


No comments: