Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Free Shutterfly Holiday Cards!!

I think that I have shared with some of you how much I love shutterfly! Look at these cute holiday cards! I have always tried to make our christmas cards, but this year we got our new family picture taken and I am looking forward to putting them on a christmas card. We usually just put the kids on them but with our family complete now I wanted to try something different. I am deciding to just order some, they are so cute and easy. I can just put in a few pictures and I am done!



Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/ to look at the cards. there are lots to choose from.
These are some of my favorites. I am not sure why I am so drawn to the snow flakes and bright ornament ones this year!

they are having a sale for 20% off right now...



so hurry and get your christmas cards done:)



just a few ideas for you:)
If you are a fellow blogger check out this website on information on how to get 50 free holiday cards. what a deal!!

No comments: