Trev during his 10 days of breathing treatments every 6 hrs. This is a first for all of us here at the Rowe household. And boy did it make mommy tired. Trev was my fighter on doing this, I thought for sure it would be Carson.
Carson with his breathing treatments 10 days every 6 hrs. He was my big boy, he did really good up until the last few days. I think we were all very ready to be done with them. Carson just recently turned 3, he is getting to be such a big boy.
Emilynn durning her 10 day of breathing treatments. She did the best out of all of them, she actually tried eating and licking the air coming out of the mask. She was hillarious!!! Most of the time she would fall asleep on my lap, I think the noise made her sleepy. Oh and I forgot to mention that all 3 kids also had an ear infection on top of this. So today or should I say in the middle of the night Trev wakes up crying cause he is itching so bad. Come to find out he broke out in hives and hopefully he is better in a couple of days. We will keep our fingers crossed. My computer is still full of pics that I have to post so updates soon to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment